|(제출 기한 연장) AFORE 2021- 포스터 발표 자료 제출 안내|
Guidelines for Submission of Poster Presentation Materials
Thank you for submitting your abstracts to the AFORE 2021. The submission schedule
for poster presentation materials are below:
【Presentation of the Poster】-Online Presentation
given options to participate offline or online.
(※ Depending on the COVID-19 situation, offline participation could be restricted.)
【How to Submit Presentation Materials】
• Upload Google Docs (URL: https://forms.gle/yTCEZkSqHFQVJCCi7)
• Poster Presentation Materials Deadline:
• Poster Presentation Materials-Format and Size
- format: JPG
- size: A0 (841 mm × 1,189 mm)
② Audio (voice recording file)
- format: MP3, m4a
- Length: within 5 min
Text and audio file should be in ENGLISH only.
※ Please make sure to save the presentation material file as the presentation number
and upload it with the registration confirmation. (Ex. P-PV-01, O-WE-02, SS1-01)
※ If you do not submit the registration confirmation, the presentation materials will not
be uploaded on the conference website and the presentation will be rejected.
※ Abstracts that do not submit presentation materials within the deadline will be deleted
from the final abstract book and cannot be used for research results.
【Posting of the Presentation Materials】
• All posters will be released on the AFORE 2021 online conference website from November 1st to November 3rd.
• Communication between attendees and authors is possible through the 'chat function'
on the AFORE 2021 online conference website.